Gigs...

Sunday 27 November 2011

Untitled, Unfinished[?] (November 2011; London)

I talk too much.




I know that you've got dreams now darlin I have got some too
There was a time when yours included me and mine did you
We've lived just like the chickens in the yard scratching the ground
But we don't have any money honey and there's not much around

I know that you've got dreams now darlin and I've got my own too
There's a man down on the street he says he's got his eye on you
You know well where the door is I can't stop you going down
You say you only need enough to get us out of town.

I waited on the corner for you, I felt the cold you feel
I couldn't see you coming, here it's hard to know what's real
I hope you didn't lose too much in finding what you found
I'll wish a happy end for you my friend but there aren't much around.

No comments:

Post a Comment