Gigs...

Saturday 26 November 2011

and Childish (November 2011; London)

For the last month or so loads of people have been trying to get me to make demos, for various reasons. The thing is, I'm not sure I like recording things properly, I'm not really very good at it, and because of that I can never really get things to sound how they do in my head, so I spend hours and hours getting frustrated over it... this is why I usually just make youtube videos, it means I have no control over the sound besides the way I play, and that's comforting.

Anyway, I have just finished a demo, I did most of it about a month ago, then got bored and forgot about it, then today I finished all my work and I couldn't find anybody to play with so now it is a proper-ish thing. It's a song I've actually been playing live for quite a few months but never got round to making a video or anything of... I can't really decide on a title for it.

I really don't know how it'll sound on other peoples machines, but I imagine your best bet is bit speakers or headphones...

and Childish (2nd Mix) by NCMiles

Don't go away from you
we pass like ships in the night always looking for some great truth
I don't know what I've been doing here waiting for you
there's an abundance of youth in the days as they move

say hey
I think I'm glad to know you are out there too

Soon I will jump into time I will leave for some strange city
I will love nobody, no, and have nobody else love me
the days will be talking, be working, be living, be void and sweet
until the time when a thing is because it must be

hey
I think I'm glad to know you are out there too

Don't go away from you
your eyes they shine through the night and they say what you say is true
I know that when I will know that will know that I will know it's you
I can say, finally,

hey
I don't know what I'd do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment