Gigs...

Tuesday 1 November 2011

How? Which? When? Where? Why? (Nov 2011; London)




Am I as I am because I am the way I am or as I am because I am the way that you left me?
Am I as I am or just a poorly put together hybrid fictional character from my favourite movies?
Sometimes when I think of yesterday I can't remember what i did I get confused it feels a lot like vertigo...


But I don't know what I don't know, if I don't know that I don't know it.


People on tv never just sit and watch tv, and 'no you cannot sell reality cause real life is boring'
I believe that if you looked around you'd be amazed but they say someone else's life is always far more alluring
The purpose and the destiny, excuses and the light relief, the things we used to hide inside are empty, false and in decline


But I don't think that we're anything by design
and yes it's scary that we don't know where we're going
yes, I think it's scary that we don't know where we're going
but I don't think think that we're anything by design.


How? Which? When? Where? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment