Gigs...

Sunday 9 October 2011

AHMAHGAWD. (Oct 2011; London)

I have the internet! I'm not even going to think about uploading proper songs yet, because I'm a bit busy but, to relax a bit this evening I started playing around with a song I've been working on, then I messed a little with a loop pedal, then an e-bow, then a piano, and ended up having one of the most fun lone-jams I've ever had... unfortunately I didn't record the process leading up to the loop, or the tons of piano/ebow/guitar twiddling that went on, but here's a little sample of the loop on its own and a little messing around... mainly so I can remember it when I come to finish the song... bit tricky, I promised myself ages ago I wouldn't get involved with pedals and things again, but this was so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment