Gigs...

Saturday 17 September 2011

Nachtherzwaltz (Sept 2011; Dorset)

Here is a piano arrangement of QuietWinterHeart I threw together. I recorded this a week ago, I'm putting it up now.

A friend lent me the piano around a month ago and I'm enjoying it a lot, I'm really not much of a player (getting better, though), but really, if I didn't have to stop at some point and laugh/swear at myself, it would feel kind of weird.

As for the unnecessary German title, when I originally started writing the song, I wanted to write it in German, I started that way, but then a couple of lines came to me in English that I really wanted to use as they were, and so carried on with that. I still think I'd like to translate it at some point, then perhaps make one version exclusive to the piano and one to guitar... those are my thoughts on it, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment