Gigs...

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Non-verbal II (Summer 2012; London/Dorset)

One more song to come for the Non-Verbal cycle after this. I need a bass. Listen on headphones, if you can. I am not good at mastering for computers/at all.

Non-verbal II by NCMiles

 
Friend we have all got some history
I'd like to know yours if you'll talk to me
I forgot kindness and I'm so sorry
I've not been feeling myself lately

You say you're in love and you wish it weren't so
Your eyes shine this way when you're hurting I've noticed
when you hurt you walk fast though there's nowhere to go
I don't want to talk no I just want to know you

When I was aware that I'd got too deep
found myself in your spare bed but I found no sleep
Stood at the foot and you stared at me
But I've not been myself lately

Saw you all April in the wet street post-storm
But when I looked up what was you there was gone
I thought that I had got it bad before
Until I knew you I didn't know I was born,

I feel to get lost and I'm ready to leave
In my dreams I just walk til' I'm too tried to speak
A new kind of distance between you and me
I've not been feeling myself lately

No comments:

Post a Comment