Gigs...

Thursday 11 August 2011

You had me at DESTROY (August 2011; Dorset)

Pete & Sandy dropped round a piano - I spent an hour or so this afternoon getting acquainted with it and ways of fucking it up to for ambiance, and made this improv. It's way minimal, but there are a few nice moments, I think. Weirdly enough, my voice in the last minute isn't in any way effected... apparently it goes really, madly low... I mixed it on a super cheap pair of in-ear headphones, so I really have no idea how it'll sound for anybody else- mixing really isn't something I'm good at anyway, barely even playing, I'm just about the writing, really.

You had me at DESTROY by NCMiles

There are lyrics, auto-lyrics... I think. Try and work them out for a fun activity.

I had a go...
"oh wont you climb up on top of my love?/Cause I have so much, but rage falls in trench fulls,/ it's strange how I want a stranger, I know.../I fell out, I felt a lot older, I'm fed up with trying./What you don't know, you don't how it started, you're tired of trying./ This stranger is wasting./ There's a man that I know I am,/ I know I will feel them forever, I wasted it all./Stare up the mountain, there is no shame in loving this nothing, I don't know, I don't know./ But I've been wasting."




No comments:

Post a Comment