Gigs...

Friday 11 March 2011

Ne'erdowells (Spring[?] 2011, Dorset)

I've been trying to do something with this on and off since September...so here it is...



Prepositions & personal pronouns,
would it bug you out if I stayed around?
I've never had anything much to say...
It feels like it's always been like this,
and things here never seem to get serious
but I honestly think that I like it that way.

It's been time
and if I don't I never will,
for all I love you ne'erdowells,
if not now I never will.

In the month when we only went drinking
and I'd just come, still in love with Berlin,
we said two-thousand nine was the year of the ghost.
I think that I almost became one,
haunting the streets of hivernal London,
never knowing which city that I loved the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment